My Dealer has New 2016 models starting at $10,999

Check out AirportChevrolet web site.

Located in Medford, Oregon

Not just one.... but all in inventory.

This Dealer is where I bought my New 2013 for $9999.

My salesman was Joel, and still stays in touch with me.

Amazing, out of seven Chevy dealerships, in a reasonable driving distance from me, there is absolutely no mention of the 2016 Sparks, not even the "in transit" messages in the inventory list. This guy must know somebody in the loop. He is only showing the LS model, but if that is what you are looking for, and if you live in a reasonable distance from the dealership, it's a good deal.

Check out AirportChevrolet web site.

That is awesome! Too bad I'm on the opposite side of the country... It's nice to see real world photos, finally!

Amazing, out of seven Chevy dealerships, in a reasonable driving distance from me, there is absolutely no mention of the 2016 Sparks, not even the "in transit" messages in the inventory list.

Same here, I check my local seven dealers websites regularly, even check random dealers that show up on Google, nothing.

They added Mylink to the base model but looks like they took away the alloy wheels and replaced with hubcaps . From the outside it looks like a cheaper looking car than the last generation . I can't wait till I get to see one in person at the dealer . With rebates and bonus earnings I might consider a good deal on a leftover 2015 .

They added Mylink to the base model but looks like they took away the alloy wheels and replaced with hubcaps . From the outside it looks like a cheaper looking car than the last generation . I can't wait till I get to see one in person at the dealer . With rebates and bonus earnings I might consider a good deal on a leftover 2015 .

I would give the new models at least a year, before I would consider one. It is taking much too long for these cars to hit the showrooms, something is holding them back. All the other '16 Chevy models are on the lots, why no Spark? Let them work out the bugs, I bought an early '13, as did a lot of other people, the car was a work in progress, it took too long to straighten out the a/c, and although I find mine acceptable, it still could be a little better. Then the PCV debacle, and a lot of other little annoyances that required trips to the dealer. Now that the car seems to be what it should have been, right off the showroom floor, I'm not looking for chapter two, If I was in the market, I would go no later than a 2015, all the kinks are gone. Just my two cents.

I would give the new models at least a year, before I would consider one. It is taking much too long for these cars to hit the showrooms, something is holding them back. All the other '16 Chevy models are on the lots, why no Spark? Let them work out the bugs, I bought an early '13, as did a lot of other people, the car was a work in progress, it took too long to straighten out the a/c, and although I find mine acceptable, it still could be a little better. Then the PCV debacle, and a lot of other little annoyances that required trips to the dealer. Now that the car seems to be what it should have been, right off the showroom floor, I'm not looking for chapter two, If I was in the market, I would go no later than a 2015, all the kinks are gone. Just my two cents.

I would have thought the Spark would be out by now but when they said Jan 2016 I guess they mean end of the month . My dealer told me it could be as late as Feb . I notice the 15's seem to be selling , not as many left since I looked a few weeks ago . I agree that buying the first year might be risky . The thing that would really sway me towards buying a 16 this year would be an RS version. Something that surprised me was the GM bonus earnings can be used towards a 15 or 16 Spark .

Ya, from what I have seen and read on the 2016 Sparks, I am not a fan of the crappy upholstery and the plastic hubcaps and don't need the 4g wireless mylink feature. One thing I do like is the all aluminum 98hp engine..not a fan of CVT trannys for the way I drive with constant kick downs to get to a lower gear..don't think that will go over well with the more complex CVT's. We wanted to gift my 2013 to my girl in NYC as a commuter car for her to drive from the'burbs to work in NYC..but after trying the '14 and '15 with the CVT..we decided to keep this reliable little unit that is way more fun to drive and handles better than our '15 Range Rover Sport...use the Rover for longer trips that we frequently do to the St.Pete's area as well as Charleston SC to visit family....so instead we will give some money for her to buy a low mileage '15 Spark as she prefers the Spark to any other car for the commute. Her husband was unsure of the safety and reliability..but was reassured when he got some details about our '13 Spark and the 10 airbag stuff...the fact we would cover the cost was, I think the big .....well you get my drift.. {]:-(|) ....

• 2 weeks later...

There are a bunch of 2016 sparks in the Chicago area I searched autotrader and found some . Has anybody drove a 2016 I'd like to know how much difference between the old model and the new one bigger engine , better seats guess I'm going to go drive one and see for my self

There are a bunch of 2016 sparks in the Chicago area I searched autotrader and found some . Has anybody drove a 2016 I'd like to know how much difference between the old model and the new one bigger engine , better seats guess I'm going to go drive one and see for my self

I drove one a few days ago. To me, the interior felt exactly the same, as far as seats and fit go. Which isn't a bad thing, I love the seats, they are very comfortable, for what they are.