Well, It's Done....

It is with a heavy heart (who am I kidding, we all saw this coming) that I announce the passing on of Gossamer.

After a little more than 3 years, I am finally rid of a car that I really had little enjoyment in owning.

Honestly, I could have loved the little $hitbox if it weren't for all the problems I had with it.

The first 7 months were pretty much trouble free, and then things started to fall apart rapidly.

I won't get into rehashing all of the problems I had with the car, the dealership, Chevy, GM, and even the Better Business Bureau, but it was well beyond time to find an alternate means of 4 wheeled transportation.

I was holding out on the hope that the new redesigned 2016 Spark would be a worthy replacement, but while I was waiting for the 2016 Spark to finally make it's appearance, I came across a deal I just couldn't pass up, so I had to let Gossamer go.

Even though I no longer own a Spark, I will continue to hang around the forum (if that's okay) to see what goes on with the 2016 Spark, as I still have not ruled out getting one.

Who knows? There may be a Gossamer II in the not so distant future! :victory:

Edited by Gossamer

It is too bad that you had to get stuck with a lemon, had the car been trouble free, you would really have enjoyed it. I know you went through the mill with it, and at times got upset when some of us defended our cars, but I honestly doubt, had I been in your shoes, if I would lasted as long as you did. But I can't condemn something that is treating me well. I guess I am one of the lucky ones, good car, great dealership, although he retired, and the dealership now belongs to a Chevy group, in Northern New Jersey, so we shall see. In any case, the best of luck with your new purchase, yep stick around, you still have seniority here. :thumbsup: