Seat Cover Recommendations for 2013 LS

Hello! I just purchaed my 2013 LS yesterday and would like to get some seat covers for it as soon as possible. If anyone has purchased seat covers that you've been particularly happy with, I would sure appreciate some recommendations. Thanks for your help.

Laskiblue

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried 3 different seat cover sets off Amazon and none of them have fit. The back seat is way too small for the covers so whenever anyone gets in all they do is slide right off. I have been looking for covers specifically made for the spark but haven't been able to find any.

You may want to check these out: http://www.jcwhitney.com

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I ordered mine from www.decorauto.com. The front ones fit really well, as they should since they are custom for the car model and year. I haven't gotten the rear ones on yet as I am still trying to figure out how to get the rear bench seat out.

How do you like them? Do they fit? I ordered through shear comfort for my old car a few years ago and they fit great. But I ordered some for my truck last year and they fit soo crappy...come to find out they sell cal trend seat covers and lied about them manufacturing their own seat covers. Customer Service was great to lie to me when I confronted them about it too, saying that they don't sell Cal Trend seat covers, but looking up their reviews on other forums they're full of shit. Took a while to get my money back too...But I tried to contact them about the seat covers for a spark EV and they never responded back. I took the rear seat out and made a seat cover (if you want to call it that) to help keep my dog's fur and and muddy paws off the seats, but they aren't holding up.

www.decorauto.com prices seem to be lower then everything else I see, but I'm now concerned about their seat covers being cheap quality. You get what you paid for right? Are they worth it>??

I ordered mine from www.decorauto.com. The front ones fit really well, as they should since they are custom for the car model and year. I haven't gotten the rear ones on yet as I am still trying to figure out how to get the rear bench seat out.

Hey, I wanted to check with you about your seat covers from them. How do you like them? How's the customer service? Do you have pictures? I want seat covers asap