Hello PA spark owners I'd like to see if we can get a little spark community started here is PA I'm located smack between Erie And Pittsburgh. It would be great to have other local owners as a resource!

So, I gotta ask: Eagles or Steelers? :hysterical:

I've been reading how the Euro Spark owners get together and it's really cool to see their cars all together. The Spark is still too new to do that here, but I love your idea! :banvictory:

Well of course its the Pittsburgh Steelers!

Good answer! I have been a Steelers fan through and through back when they had Bradshaw, Rocky, Swan, Stallworth, Lambert and on and on. Never been an Eagle or Phillies fan, although they do make a mean sandwich up there.

They make a mean sandwich in Pittsburgh too! Its called a primanti! I'd take one over a cheese steak anyday!!

Interesting. I've never heard to them, but I see that they have a few Florida locations that I'll have to check out. We also have the Capriotti, but they are just OK.

• 1 month later...

Kinda out of the blue, the Chevrolet Sonic is coming to the U.S. this fall Equipaciones De Futbol . Mind you, the Sonic is the updated Aveo, but renamed Sonic for the states.

I've read that Spark in coming to the United States Camiseta De Futball 2012 , but it's still kinda sketchy as to when? Has anyone heard anything just even a little concrete? Maybe Q1 2012?

well im in pa just not your part of pa near reading. and didnt get my spark yet there still locating me one but my wife was able to get hers even though she wasnt car shopping but once she seen it she wanted one also.

What are the specs on your wife's color etc? What color trim level are you in search of?
  • 2 weeks later...

Northeast Pa. here! My wife has a white 2LT and I have the crazy green 1LT. Bought them a week apart (she would not let me drive hers, so I bought my own...) We've had them for a few months now and I still LOVE climbing aboard to take a spin. Lots of people have asked if they are electric. *grin* Next year some will be-

• 5 months later...

Hey PA....Hello from Ohio. Was just in Pittsburg last week. Had to make a run to Ikea. Had to take the Trailblazer. Can't fit much in our Spark. I'm about 30 miles west of Akron.

2013 Spark LS Auto Silver Ice

Hey PA....Hello from Ohio. Was just in Pittsburg last week. Had to make a run to Ikea. Had to take the Trailblazer. Can't fit much in our Spark. I'm about 30 miles west of Akron.

2013 Spark LS Auto Silver Ice

cool I'm about 50 miles east of Youngstown. Welcome to the forum!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How do you like the cvt around mountains of Washington PA. My wife's family is from there it's pretty hilly.

so far so good , the cvt seems to make the 84hp motor alot faster , i only got 180 miles to date so i will keep you informed as to how it keeps going , but i am impressed with this car so far

I drove mine through Tennessee, Kentucky, and Arkansas when I first bought it. I have a 2013 with the four speed. Really wish it was the cvt or a 5 speed. Although with the car shifting to 3rd and. 2nd up some steep hills I see why they only used a four speed. I live in Indiana so a fifth gear would have been nice for me when I'm on the interstate which is relatively flat. But, my spark handled the mountainous terrain of Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas very well. Had to hammer down pretty good sometimes going up steep grades.

so far so good , the cvt seems to make the 84hp motor alot faster , i only got 180 miles to date so i will keep you informed as to how it keeps going , but i am impressed with this car so far

i owned a 2011 chevy aveo prior to this 5 speed and this is so much nicer , more comfortable ride take off speed is way more in the spark , and looks so much better also

• 7 months later...