I got my Spark back in March. He has since been named Mr Pickle. I've done a few things so far to customize him and I'm looking for more ideas. So far I have a front and back pink emblem, plasti dip black rims, pink interior light, pink trunk light, pink license plate light, blacked out tail lights, and I'm getting window tints on Tuesday. I also purchased a pink shift knob but even after following the instructions on another form, I can't get the factory knob off.

post-2366-0-57928900-1436059977_thumb.jp

post-2366-0-41472300-1436060003_thumb.jp

post-2366-0-86240900-1436060020_thumb.jp

post-2366-0-50930200-1436060047_thumb.jp

post-2366-0-67210600-1436060069_thumb.jp

The first thing I do, is remove all dealer names from my vehicle. I'm not advertising for free. :stop:
I also removed the "spark" from the rear.
But that's just me.
I haven't done anything else other than interior LED lighting.
Looks good! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, just wondering, how easy is it to take off the spark lettering? Wanting to take mine off as well but am worried about leaving marks

There's nothing to it. I used dental floss, worked it back and forth under each letter, they come right off. If anything is left, I use GooGone.

The Chevy badges are a different story. I've heard there's holes under them, so I didn't mess with those.

There's nothing to it. I used dental floss, worked it back and forth under each letter, they come right off. If anything is left, I use GooGone.

The Chevy badges are a different story. I've heard there's holes under them, so I didn't mess with those.

Thanks for the info, going to try this later today Edited by NovemberSpark