Climate control problem (of course)

I have a really wierd issue with my 2013 spark. The A/C stopped blowing cold air and it seems to be blowing warmer air than the outside temps. But the really odd thing is that it has this intermittent sound of sucking air under the dash when the A/C button is pushed or when I switch to defrost the windshield. It doesn't happen when the air temp knob is in cold position and the fan is running but the A/C is off and it doesn't happen when the air is blowing heated air through the vents. Any thoughts?

I have a really wierd issue with my 2013 spark. The A/C stopped blowing cold air and it seems to be blowing warmer air than the outside temps. But the really odd thing is that it has this intermittent sound of sucking air under the dash when the A/C button is pushed or when I switch to defrost the windshield. It doesn't happen when the air temp knob is in cold position and the fan is running but the A/C is off and it doesn't happen when the air is blowing heated air through the vents. Any thoughts?

The sucking air sounds like a vacuum line, that may have either popped off, of has a leak.