• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that's why we like it. I'm sure some executive decided it looked sad and made them change it. Maybe I don't want a happy smiling car, maybe I want one that says I'm a pissed off person on a budget

You don't buy a body kit to go fast, lol.

KoreaImports? I ordered some things from them, they are on the way. The exhaust they sell is $615 shipped to my door.

I'm looking for ANY body kit that would fit the US 2013 version of my Jalapeno Spark. It's so basic and boring... my initial reaction was to add the 2LT features but I am not really in love with the roof rails. I got this version because I didn't like the full leatherette in the 2LT edition from my choices available. The best mods I've seen so far are only for the 1LT without the rails. The European versions (Matiz?) look so different I would be worried to buy a body kit that wasn't for a US version. I haven't seen any photos posted of US mods. What I really want are the SIDE SKIRTS for the US version but I cannot find them ANYWHERE.

What's a 2013 new Spark owner to do? I am not concerned with price, I just want a great body kit that fits!

Here's my boring Spark:

6KTPagC.jpg?1

the front lip that i bought was not exactly the same as my front bumper. my has 4 vertical pieces and the one i bought is for a front lip with 5 vetical pieces.

but i figured that the messurements would be the same as any other spark, so i cut the bumperlip and customisted and now it fits.

so i'm guessing that the side skirts for de europe , mexico and US also have the same messurements.

there are a lot of people who ask me about the sideskirts and i tell them all to contact Shirley from Hi-Motors or Michael Shin (president)

i think you should ask for it to.

because i know they have the same question now from more people so they would be stupid not to sell them lose ;)

here are the emailadresses:

michaelshin7@gmail.com, shirley@hi-motors.com

Good luck ;)

and here some of the latest pictures :)

1230057_249512535196593_2120572865_n.jpg

1238185_249512671863246_210368325_n.jpg

1238746_249512588529921_1638092128_n.jpg

1234454_249512691863244_1677128056_n.jpg

1187029_249512828529897_1375400649_n.jpg

1185757_249512898529890_329021842_n.jpg

1209018_249512965196550_26271302_n.jpg

I love the look of your car. I know my front is entirely different but I love the way the side skirts look. I want to do a full body kit from 3dcarbon but I've seen other ones I like much better. I love the kits that go lower so the whole car looks thicker top to bottom. What kind of lights are over your lamps and how do they connect? I also noticed that I do not have a muffler pipe on the back of my car, you can only see it if you look UNDER the car. Does the bumper come with a tailpipe extension or is that something completely separate? I'm totally clueless on this (and will have a bodyshop put anything that I buy on the car for me).

I just love the look of the Euro bumper so much more! It's rounded and clean. Is your car a 2013 also?

Thanks for the reply!

thank you very much :)

the lights come from ebay and are plug and play.

the new rear bumper comes with the muffler tip. just need to cut the end of the excisting pipe.

mine is a LS bi-fuel from 2010 already. now it is LT version and the LT is now LTZ.

i also like the european spark more than the US, but next year the electric spark is coming out, and that probably has the same body as the US type...

thanx for liking my car.

you can also check:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/chevroletsparkclubnederland/

http://chevroletsparkclub.hyves.nl/fotos/

Does anyone actually know how to order from the Korean site K-Tuning.com? http://k-tuning.com/en/maker/gm-daewoo/spark/73691.html

That is the body kit I would like to have but it has some weird restrictions on shipping and the checkout/shopping cart is NOT in English. So confusing!

So far I love the 3dcarbon, LuxGen, and NEFD/Zest kits...

I also would love the led mirror cover blinker but they seem to be a totally different shape than the new style of mirror.

The Zest body kit actually looks like it fits my 2013 1LT perfectly and I like the back far better than the 3dCarbon rear.

I also wondered why the 3dCarbon spoiler doesn't have the rear LED brake light on it like my car has... I wouldn't purchase a spoiler that omits something my car already has. I definitely want the cute top handle/spoiler that's on the Z-spec kit.

Does anyone actually know how to order from the Korean site K-Tuning.com? http://k-tuning.com/en/maker/gm-daewoo/spark/73691.html

That is the body kit I would like to have but it has some weird restrictions on shipping and the checkout/shopping cart is NOT in English. So confusing!

So far I love the 3dcarbon, LuxGen, and NEFD/Zest kits...

I also would love the led mirror cover blinker but they seem to be a totally different shape than the new style of mirror.

The Zest body kit actually looks like it fits my 2013 1LT perfectly and I like the back far better than the 3dCarbon rear.

I also wondered why the 3dCarbon spoiler doesn't have the rear LED brake light on it like my car has... I wouldn't purchase a spoiler that omits something my car already has. I definitely want the cute top handle/spoiler that's on the Z-spec kit.

i would be suspect of that site...

$260 for a full set is almost free... they probably have something where its more expensive to ship than the kit is which is a red flag...

but hey if you scoop it for this price please report back !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...