• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that's why we like it. I'm sure some executive decided it looked sad and made them change it. Maybe I don't want a happy smiling car, maybe I want one that says I'm a pissed off person on a budget

You don't buy a body kit to go fast, lol.

KoreaImports? I ordered some things from them, they are on the way. The exhaust they sell is $615 shipped to my door.

Anyone come up with a part # for the euro bumper?

I found the wing, the rear diffuser/exhaust outlet panel..

That Z Spec looks like a combination of off the shelf aftermarket parts and euro parts, all already available.

I've been looking for the bumper all day and no luck, every front bumper I found is for 2013, I'm interested in ordering the bumper and other parts with you let me know if you want to go in together?

Last time I emailed them it went right through and I got an answer in a couple of days. Korean Auto Imports is part of Sherwood Automotive which is a pretty big company, but maybe the Korean cars are a very small subsidy. Might be worth contacting Hi-Model and see if they have a USA division or if they will ship to you here in the USA.

Last time I emailed them it went right through and I got an answer in a couple of days. Korean Auto Imports is part of Sherwood Automotive which is a pretty big company, but maybe the Korean cars are a very small subsidy. Might be worth contacting Hi-Model and see if they have a USA division or if they will ship to you here in the USA.

I might call the 1-800 number this week and see what's up. I would like to find out prices. They say they beat any price. Even if I have to piece together a kit would be fine.

• 4 weeks later...

finally the bodykit and spoiler is deliverd an mounted.

only the front bumper needs some extra work and will start on that tomorrow with John.

1236602_248802315267615_1729786723_n.jpg

1185794_248802565267590_824799451_n.jpg

531923_248821745265672_551596949_n.jpg

970161_248801001934413_602092182_n.jpg

598514_248803571934156_737863504_n.jpg

1234035_248996238581556_713860462_n.jpg

Oh man that looks great. Just what I wanted to see. In green side skirts and the rear bumper. It came painted? Is it the same bumper plastic not fiberglass? How was install like factory?

Thanx :)

yes it comes painted.

it is the same bumper plastic

install spoiler and skirts were pretty easy. rear bumper was a bit harder. had to drill holes and needed to place it 5 times for perfect fit.

the front is a lot harder to because, the set is for a mexican version orso. i have 4 vertical pieces in the under grill and that version has 5 vertical pieces (see pictures).

i need to cut a big piece out of the front bumper, but tomorrow we are gonna do it :)

and damn this already look hot!!

1229926_508758835883328_1791938683_n.jpg

267216_227664704048043_283096274_n.jpg

Thanks for the info. on the Rear Spoiler. I've been looking for a source. I called Korean Auto Imports today. They have them in Arizona but only in five colors (black, white, blue, red & silver). I need Jalapeno. I would prefer buying a pre-painted spoiler. I sent two e-mails to Hi Motors in Korea, but have not heard back from them. Exact color match is essential. The Spark and the green paint color are so new that it's tough to locate. I tried finding the "726R" Jalapeno touchup paint locally, and finally had my dealer order it for me. I've been waiting for almost three weeks for it. If anyone else has a lead on a Jalapeno Spoiler, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

You need to goto a REAL paint/body store to get the paint. Be prepared, it's expensive. I bought 1/2 pint of yellow to do my radio trim and mudflaps and it was $40. There are also other additives needed as well.

The touchup paint is needed for a stone chip in my bumper. For the Rear Spoiler; if I have to buy one with the wrong color and re-paint it Jalapeno, I'll have it done professionally. The repaint & clearcoat will probably cost as much as the Rear Spoiler itself ($230.00). That's why I'm trying to get one that is already green.

To Jon above,

Both Korean Auto Imports & Hi Motors shown in previous posts have the Body Kits.

The touchup paint is needed for a stone chip in my bumper. For the Rear Spoiler; if I have to buy one with the wrong color and re-paint it Jalapeno, I'll have it done professionally. The repaint & clearcoat will probably cost as much as the Rear Spoiler itself ($230.00). That's why I'm trying to get one that is already green.

To Jon above,

Both Korean Auto Imports & Hi Motors shown in previous posts have the Body Kits.

Thank you. I actually found it somewhere other than Korean and it is out of the U.S, specifically NJ

http://www.carid.com/2013-chevy-spark-body-kits/3dcarbon-body-kit-2289522.html