Anyone see these images from NEFDesign? They are sold at Korean Auto Imports as the C14S kit (12% discount in another thread) and I may get this this kit if I ever get a car. I'd probably leave the gas fill cover body color though, this kit makes the white look less plain. I would do a monochrome scheme though and remove everything that has color and replace with black.

DSC_0519.jpg

DSC_0530.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that's why we like it. I'm sure some executive decided it looked sad and made them change it. Maybe I don't want a happy smiling car, maybe I want one that says I'm a pissed off person on a budget

You don't buy a body kit to go fast, lol.

KoreaImports? I ordered some things from them, they are on the way. The exhaust they sell is $615 shipped to my door.

They are available in the USA, Korean Auto is a subsidiary or Sherwood Automotive and they are in Arizona. These kits come from somewhere overseas but the dispatch point is Arizona.

http://www.koreanautoimports.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=8962

Listed price INCLUDES the following Import Fees for USA & Canada Customers:

A.) Cost of goods/unpainted

B.) Inland freight within Korea/Export Packaging/Port Loading/ Export Document Fees

C.) Boat freight from Korea to L.A Seaport

D.) U.S duty/vat/brokerage/x-ray scan

E.) Inland freight from L.A to our facility in AZ

12% discount is in another thread and makes this kit pretty reasonable. My only concern is that these are fiberglass, seems to me that the rocker pieces could get damaged every time you go to the shop for a checkup and they put it on the lift.

I really like what it does for the white car, not sure I would think about this kit on the red color. Black might look good too, but I think this kit requires additional stickers of some kind to finish it off. If I ended up with a white car I was thinking that this kit and some black rally stripes would make a good completion, probably paint the wheels black too. Toss some inexpensive Cipher seats in the front and be all stylin'.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone see these images from NEFDesign? They are sold at Korean Auto Imports as the C14S kit (12% discount in another thread) and I may get this this kit if I ever get a car. I'd probably leave the gas fill cover body color though, this kit makes the white look less plain. I would do a monochrome scheme though and remove everything that has color and replace with black.

DSC_0519.jpg

DSC_0530.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

Wow that looks great

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

aha, i see your point.

but it fits mine :)

it's just to expensive for me. because that first one comes unpainted and so on

the only way to make it affortable is to buy the items with a couple of people at once so that we can split the shipping and tax costs.

those on autoblog are nice to :)

• 1 month later...

No idea if at all when they will be released. The strange thing is Chevy released Z-spec floor mats months ago. The reason for different kits are due to the front bumper only. The LS and LT1 share the same front bumper. The LT2 has a different bumper, already have side skirts (different looking) , and the rear lower on the bumper with exhaust cut out.

The problem with all these kits is that the front bumper piece will not fit USA Sparks. All the other 3 pieces will. I want the one pictured in white and need to find a front. If someone out there in the retail world is listening please make a kit for 2013 USA Sparks.

this is the kit we are going to order soon (hopefully if we are with enough persons) :)

But your overseas, :-(

What is the price painted?

There is a company here that imports them from S Korea. So maybe I can get the kit and just get a different front piece. I like the sides and rear in this kit a lot.

But your overseas, :-( What is the price painted? There is a company here that imports them from S Korea. So maybe I can get the kit and just get a different front piece. I like the sides and rear in this kit a lot.

we are going to order it from hi motors. the full body kit comes painted in wich colour you want.

if we buy it with 4 people the estimated price (item,shipping,tax,handeling) would be somewhere around $ 302,-

thats very cheap i think.

i would like the other body kit moren, but that one is more expensive and comes unpainted and that would make it a lot more expensive

we are going to order it from hi motors. the full body kit comes painted in wich colour you want.

if we buy it with 4 people the estimated price (item,shipping,tax,handeling) would be somewhere around $ 302,-

i would like the other body kit moren, but that one is more expensive and comes unpainted and that would make it a lot more expensive

To bad I can't be one of the 4 I want it. Is it plastic or fiberglass?

dame $302 might be worth it for the sides and rear bumper painted... front bumper i could sell hmmmm tempting

dame $302 might be worth it for the sides and rear bumper painted... front bumper i could sell hmmmm tempting

yes, but notice that that is because we split the shipping, tax and handeling cost by 4 persons.

if i would buy it alone it would cost me totaal $ 799 = € 614,66.:

GM-BKKS-04 Front+side+rear lip $269 = € 206,94

Minimum order charge USD 80 / 4 = $ 20 = € 15,39

Air cargo USD 350 / 4 = $ 87,50 = € 67,31

tax +/_ $100 / 4 = $ 25,- = € 19,23

per person if you are with 4, would be 269+20+87,50+25= $ 401,50 = € 308,87

price in euros is depending on exchange value

(sorry fot the english :)