Spark Lurker is that just a Mirage

Thought I would finally join the site even though I don't own a Spark. I was on here a while back and found a awesome used parts online listing website link that I can't find now. Does anybody know where this link is?

Not trying to troll or offend any spark owners :)

We are all little car drivers here that people have no idea why we enjoy such small cars!

2qwjzt4.jpg

One of my local sparks!

And this is my Mirage 2014 ES 5 speed H&R 1 1/4 lowering springs, ultra racing rear sway bar.

2e0mp7c.jpg

Edited by mirage14
  • 1 month later...

Hey Mirage14, I was trying to find a mirage fb group but doesn't seem like there are any? We're starting a car club for all the under small under powered little cars out there. Sub-100HP Car Club is a Car Club for car owners with cars that come with cars that have less than 100HP stock. We love our tiny under powered gas sippers. This is a car club to help, chat, and share our love of these little guys weather its tricking them out, supping them up or making them more fuel efficient. Please share the club with you friends and if you know other people with sub-100HP cars get them to join up too! Let's make this the biggest little car club there is! If you know of group or somewheer to post this to get some mirage owners in the club please share this. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/441262409391551/