Just got my new Spark today!

My wife and I were the first customers in my city to purchase one from the dealership here in town! Had been researching subcompact cars for the last couple of weeks and didn't even know of the Spark's existence until Friday. Crazy, I know. After looking at used Fiestas, Aveo5s, and we were getting discouraged at what was available in our price range until we discovered this car. Called the dealer this morning and they had two in stock (Salsa LS and this 1LT). Amazed at the features available for $15K! We live in eastern Kentucky but after driving around all day going up and down hills is not an issue for this little car. It's zippy and nimble. Was able to squeeze into some tiny parking spaces I never could have in my old car. Here's to hoping more people buy these and the community here can grow!

zUweg.jpg

EUVf6.jpg

The availability is pretty low in my area. There are half a dozen Chevy dealers in the KY/WV/OH tristate area and not many in stock yet. I kind of wanted a color that stood out but glad I settled on the silver. It's more "adult" and appropriate for someone my age. B)

I guess we were impatient and wanted to get into a new car today. Honestly between all the stock coming into the dealerships the only major difference was color and I'm pleased with the Silver Ice. It would have been nice to see a 2LT but we wanted to spend under $16K so the 1LT was right where we needed the price to be. Can't wait to go on vacation in this thing. From here to Disney World is a little over 900 miles and last time we went we spent over $300 in gasoline. Hope to spend half that much next time. :)

My wife and I were the first customers in my city to purchase one from the dealership here in town! Had been researching subcompact cars for the last couple of weeks and didn't even know of the Spark's existence until Friday. Crazy, I know. After looking at used Fiestas, Aveo5s, and we were getting discouraged at what was available in our price range until we discovered this car. Called the dealer this morning and they had two in stock (Salsa LS and this 1LT). Amazed at the features available for $15K! We live in eastern Kentucky but after driving around all day going up and down hills is not an issue for this little car. It's zippy and nimble. Was able to squeeze into some tiny parking spaces I never could have in my old car. Here's to hoping more people buy these and the community here can grow!

zUweg.jpg

EUVf6.jpg

The availability is pretty low in my area. There are half a dozen Chevy dealers in the KY/WV/OH tristate area and not many in stock yet. I kind of wanted a color that stood out but glad I settled on the silver. It's more "adult" and appropriate for someone my age. B)

Really great looking color for the Spark :) The Silver ice really goes well with the Spark.

It is funny to be able to virtually park wherever you wan to.

The price of used cars is just stupidly high. I've ben trying to talk some sense into the local dealers since March and finally decided to buy a Spark 3 weeks ago, now if it would only arrive.

Used cars are insane. You can get into a new Spark or Sonic and get way more for less!

• 1 month later...

That is so great.. I got blest with a 2011 LS 1.2 Luscious Kiss Pink from my son about 2 weeks ago.

Wow... this little car is sooooooooo great and nippy. I share your sentiments and your excitement. Here is South Africa, fuel has escalated and this car (I call her LUSCIOUS CUPCAKE) is so economical.

Have fun and enjoy

Regards

Irene