So I have a friend of mine who is going to install a turbo on my spark for a little under a grand. I also have a tuner near me who is going to tune it when said and done. It's going to be a minute since I ship out to go to navy boot camp may 21st but when it's all done I'll post some pics and vids. We are thinking about 6psi of boost just be safe. Should bring it up to 140 hp.

Very interesting project!! If properly and professionally done, it will certainly give you a pretty hot little car. I assume you are going to the Great Lakes NAVSTA Training facility? Great & only place to be for Naval 'Boot Camp'. Local nite spot for recruits and lots to do in the very little spare time you will have. Members there were allowed to bring their own cars or other transport....so I guess you will bring the turbo Spark? Keep us informed on how it performs or any issues as there is alot of interest in the turbo mods on this forum and I believe you are the first to have this done & good luck at boot camp!

Edited by Retired old Gearhead