Does anyone have the same minor issue with the front seat(s) height? The driver's side has an adjustment, but still does not provide the height comfort I'm used to. The passenger side is non adjustable and that too should be higher off the floor. Has anyone considered a method of raising the seat height? I have tried the seat cushions, etc. but they just don't stay in the proper position for too long. I was thinking of after market seat risers or some sort of spacer between the seat rails and the floor to raise the seat an inch or two. Any thoughts?

I know GM does't care or appear to care about the passenger's comfort, but why no arm rest for the passenger. That little item would be worth the extra bucks they would charge.

I experimented this am with the front seats. There are only 2 bolts at the rear (15mm, don't know the thread yet) for each seat holding the seat to the body. The front part of the seat rail is hooked to the body and there are no bolts holding the front rail. So that makes the front part of the seat virtually impossible to gain any height. All the bolts are secured with loctite, so it will take a little muscle to back them out. There is approximately 1/2" of "play" that can be used to elevate the rear part of the front seat using washers or spacers under the seat frame rail and still have enough remaining thread to tighten the bolts back down. I used 3 washers to gain about 1/2" in height, and I can tell the difference. I'm on the lookout to find a bolt that has the same thread pitch that is 1/2 to 3/4 inch longer. That would allow for much more elevation of the back part of the seat if desired. So for now, I'm ditching the seat cushion that would not stay in place anyway and enjoy the ride. I'll update if I find any other solutions or do more experimenting.