Fix a Flat Kit

I just picked up a used 2013 Spark 2LT for my daughter to take to college. I looked at the fix a flat kit area and it looks like the previous owner used it and like something is missing. Picture attached

Can someone give me a rundown on what should be there and also where is the best place to get replacement sealant?

Reading on this forum, it sounds like the donut from an Aveo will work as a spare so I may hunt one of those down as well.

Thanks

post-2218-0-38692900-1428097524_thumb.jp

I just picked up a used 2013 Spark 2LT for my daughter to take to college. I looked at the fix a flat kit area and it looks like the previous owner used it and like something is missing. Picture attached

Can someone give me a rundown on what should be there and also where is the best place to get replacement sealant?

Reading on this forum, it sounds like the donut from an Aveo will work as a spare so I may hunt one of those down as well.

Thanks

20150403_151635.jpg

To be honest with you those things are totally useless and if you use it you will need to buy a new tire anyways even if it would be patch able.

Yeah, that eye bolt looking hole is empty. I think I read somewhere, that it's supposed to be an eye bolt to screw into the front bumper (where the round cover is on the front) for a tow point? But it isn't on the US model.
I ended up getting a spare tire/rim/scissor jack from a Saturn Ion (I think it was an Ion, I know it was a Saturn something..) at a junk yard for $60 total.

Thanks

It's all there but the previous owner used the sealant canister and replaced it with what looks like a new GM canister..so yer good to go. The empty slot is for the Euro only eye bolt for towing from the front. It's a legal requirement there and not needed in the US models.

Edited by Retired old Gearhead

It's a pretty common bolt pattern (4x100). Measure the center bore of the wheels you currently have - as long as whatever spare tire you pick up has the same bolt pattern and a hub bore that is the same size or a bit bigger, you're good to go!