alternative to Spark, Sonic, and a whole bunch of other cars.

It seems there are a bunch of really crappy cars out there. The Chevy Spark, Sonic, and Cruze have lots of problems. So do the Ford Fiesta and Focus. And the Fiat 500. And the Nissan Versa, Sentra, and especially the Altima, and it is not a cheap car. The Hyundai Accent, Kia Rio, and Kia Forte are not doing so well either. The Scion IQ and the Smart car leave a lot to be desired. But all hope is not lost. After doing countless hours of research, I have found a car that holds up well, whether you buy it new or used. I have found several examples with over 200,000 miles on them, and they've only been sold in the U.S. since 2010. I have driven a couple of pre 2014 models, and found them to be of much higher build quality and much more substantial than the Sonic or Fiesta. Their reliability is almost unbelievable in this world of cheaply built junk. Yes, I am talking about the KIA SOUL. For those looking for rock solid reliability in a transportation vehicle at a reasonable price, with good MPG, the Soul is one of the few cars sold in the U.S. that meet those demands, and even has some style. They do hold their value well, but there is a reason for that.