HHO Greensource.ca on 2013 Chevrolet spark 1LT

Hello all, I'm new in this forum and have a few questions for people who are long time with their sparks and had interest in HHO. So I'm receiving my chevrolet spark 2013 1LT bought it at copart auction I'm from Georgian republic Tbilisi and fuel cost is high in our country and I wanted to install HHO on my spark when I receive it, I decided to install Greensource.ca hho: https://www.greensource.ca/product/hho-hydrogen-generator-kit/

https://www.greensource.ca/product/hho-hydrogen-tuner/

I want to know what do you think about it, will it help MPG ? or will it hurm my spark ? thank you for your answers waiting for you all

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your Spark purchase. In my opinion, the HHO system won't do a thing for you, just another black magic gimmick. I'm sure others will jump in, and give their opinions, and help you to decide.

Hello all, I'm new in this forum and have a few questions for people who are long time with their sparks and had interest in HHO. So I'm receiving my chevrolet spark 2013 1LT bought it at copart auction I'm from Georgian republic Tbilisi and fuel cost is high in our country and I wanted to install HHO on my spark when I receive it, I decided to install Greensource.ca hho: https://www.greensource.ca/product/hho-hydrogen-generator-kit/

https://www.greensource.ca/product/hho-hydrogen-tuner/

I want to know what do you think about it, will it help MPG ? or will it hurm my spark ? thank you for your answers waiting for you all

Welcome to the forum Sandro! As a retired former pilot, I have flown into Tbilisi (TBS) a few times on that odd single runway airport and having to taxi all the way back on the runway to reach the new terminal...good thing it is not busy. Lovely & modern city though.

As far as the HHO, it has not proven to be of any benefit and will most certainly mess up the sensors on the Spark as the installation requires, among other things, that the ignition timing be retarded and the Spark has VVT (variable timing) this is only one of several other issues you will encounter such as the ECM module not functioning. Certainly not a viable modification for the Spark. From what I recall the price of a litre of car fuel was about (US) $1.50 in 2008 last I was there and most likely less than that now. We would never refuel there as the JP5-6 av. gas was sky high. With the lower global gas prices, the Spark should be fairly inexpensive to drive. When there we stayed at the Tbilisi Marriott about 15km from the airport and the taxi driver stopped for gas at the Wissol Petro and we noticed the standard gas was between 90-93 octane which should give you pretty good mileage compared to the standard 87 octane in the US.

Edited by Retired old Gearhead

Welcome to the forum Sandro! As a retired former pilot, I have flown into Tbilisi (TBS) a few times on that odd single runway airport and having to taxi all the way back on the runway to reach the new terminal...good thing it is not busy. Lovely & modern city though.

As far as the HHO, it has not proven to be of any benefit and will most certainly mess up the sensors on the Spark as the installation requires, among other things, that the ignition timing be retarded and the Spark has VVT (variable timing) this is only one of several other issues you will encounter such as the ECM module not functioning. Certainly not a viable modification for the Spark. From what I recall the price of a litre of car fuel was about (US) $1.50 in 2008 last I was there and most likely less than that now. We would never refuel there as the JP5-6 av. gas was sky high. With the lower global gas prices, the Spark should be fairly inexpensive to drive. When there we stayed at the Tbilisi Marriott about 15km from the airport and the taxi driver stopped for gas at the Wissol Petro and we noticed the standard gas was between 90-93 octane which should give you pretty good mileage compared to the standard 87 octane in the US.

Thank you for all of your information about hho for spark, but you don't know what is happening in your country now, prices are low on fuel barrel but our gas stations prices are high they are monopolistic and they rise prices, everyone where converting there cars on lpg but I didn't wanted to waste car for lpg and found hho, but now lpg prices are high too bad thing is happening in your country, I'm 19 years old this is my first car I love it very economic I think I will pay for gas but prices are very bad. thank you all for your information about this topic good day to everyone