• 2 weeks later...

How do I get the air bag out? I found the screws behind the wheel but the air bag is deff in the way

I hate to tell you this as I don't want to be responsible if anything happens to you or the car. There is strict guidelines when working on any part of a SRS system. I used to do this among other things for a living.

You could do a google search to get an idea on screws and hidden release clips and points but please be very careful.

Edited by bluer101
  • 10 months later...

The wheel peice is very difficult to remove and id assume itd be worse to replace. I lifted it to put vinyl on it. There are Two screws on the bottom behind the air bag, you'll have to turn the wheel and probably use a curved screwdriver to pull them out efficiently. Then theres a screw on either side of the wheel, you can feel those. I really domt reccomend trying to pull it all the way out, but you can safely pull it just outside of where it rests with enough force. Again, I would say not to pull it any further than that. You can modify it from there, but as far as spray paint goes, I dont see you able to work this out. Try vinyl, liquid paints or some other method.

I dont know anything about the dash part.