Hello,

I'm a new Chevy Spark owner, and new to the forums. I just got the 2015 Chevy Spark LS. I'm loving it so far, but I need a middle seat in the back. Will the back seat from an older model spark fit the 2015? Thanks!

-Katie

Hello,

I'm a new Chevy Spark owner, and new to the forums. I just got the 2015 Chevy Spark LS. I'm loving it so far, but I need a middle seat in the back. Will the back seat from an older model spark fit the 2015? Thanks!

-Katie

It should, as from the 2013+ , they are all the same. I'm a little confused though, where are you going to put a middle seat??

Well...crap. I know absolutely nothing about cars. Is there any way to install one from a different model? I was told Aveo parts might fit it. I need the seat for a new job I'm trying to start, and wasn't aware of it until after I got the car.

I think it might be kind of tough squeezing three adults into the back seat, my girlfriend has an Aveo, and the back also seats two, quite closely. I think chances of getting a bench seat are zero to none, try throwing some sort of cushion on the console, might work. Some States also require safety belts for the rear passengers, which would present another problem. Good luck!

Yeah, I'd need a seat belt and everything. I doubt I'd ever use it, but it's a requirement. For some reason they had the Spark listed for the job, but it's unusable without the 5th seat. Oh well. Thanks so much, everyone! I'll keep searching for a solution.

• 5 months later...

I wish we had the cup holders in the back seat here. You can only get a full seat in the back here.

Each of you has something the other wants so why not make a shipping arrangement to swap the real seats? {];-(|)... Personally I would just take it into an car upholstery shop and have them smooth it out and install a seatbelt, assuming the InsCo will insure a car designed for 2 ppl in the back changed to carry 3ppl...lots of fine print when running a commercial vehicle operation.