Never Said Farewell

Hey folks it's been awhile since I was here. After owning my Spark for about one year I became bored with it and needed something a bit more enjoyable. The Spark was neat but it was starting to have issues with the speakers and the lack of cruise control was hell on my knees on long trips. I ended up trading it in for a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze ECO. Equipped with the 1.4 Turbo with 6 Speed manual transmission. The Cruze is my new toy and I've been doing stuff to it the past year (roughly). I just figured you folks deserved a proper good bye and I hope everyone's Sparks are doing great!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys. My Spark is still for aale at the dealership I work at. They want $11,388 for it. It's got 26,000 on it. They apparently are selling it with the Injen CAI, it's in the back hatch.

Anyway, the Cruze is treating me very nicely and I only have had 4 recalls since owning it lol

Best of luck with the Cruze. I won't buy any car with a turbo or supercharger. Years of research have shown that these engines just do not hold up as well as normally aspirated engines. My sister bought a 2013 Sonic 1.4L Turbo. I tried to talk her out of it, but they had it in stock, and offered her half off on the turbo option. They would have had to order the color she wanted with the 1.8L non turbo. She wanted it then and took it. I have never seen any turbo car make it to 200,000 miles without problems involving the turbo. I can add a turbo to my Miata, but it runs fine the way it is, and that would just cost a couple thousand $$$ and shorten the life of the engine.