I regret ever buying my 2013 Spark. It has blind spots as big as a truck, thanks to the ridiculous rear window panel door handles and the horribly small, absurdly-shaped, outside mirrors. Has anyone replaced those mirrors? I know there are GM mirrors available that are actually larger than the OEM mirrors, but they code for the 2014 Spark. Thing is, the original mirrors code for both the 2013 and 2014 Spark, so I can't help but belueve the bigger mirrors will fit my 2013 model. Any info is appreciated.

The mirrors are also my biggest complaint, although not a deal breaker for me. I have looked at the mirrors on the 2014 2LT, and they are larger, and have more of a square shape, and they are also heated, and contain turn signals. From what I've seen, they would bolt right on to my 2013 2LT. They are not cheap! I understand they retail for roughly $550, but I did find them for $350 for a pair here, http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/catalog/frameset.cfm , you have to dig down through their catalog. I've never had mine off, so I have no idea if the harness is already prewired for the signals, and heat, which is another conversion, and consideration. You have to consider if all this is worth it. Being I am the only driver, I set and forget my mirrors, so actually even the power option is not really important to me. Then there is the after market option, I'm sure there are mirrors out there that could replace the stock ones, and still look good, this is something I plan on looking into, once the weather start to warm up in my neighborhood. But it's true, this car is one huge blind spot.