Little fella was flyin' this morning

64 degrees out, 1/4 tank of 91 and 15 pound box of t-shirts in the back seat.. don't know why or what, but no acceleration troubles flew on to the freeway whipped around the bmw in front of me.. just some good ole smooth driving with out any issues.. wouldnt even know this thing has under 90 hp and funky little cvt tranny.. the way it should be..

lovin this car more all the time.. :shift:

about 4,600 miles.. finally broken in? or am i finally figured out how to drive it... your call.. cvt drivers know what im talking about

Yep getting broken in and CVT takes some getting used to. Most people hate the way the operate, but once I got it in my mind how to get the most out of it I found it can be fun surprising some people with the way it runs. Mine now has 13,000 miles on it and it has been getting better all the time. We had 3 people in ours today and drove from here to Asheville NC then to Maryville TN and then back home, 340 miles and averaged 40.5mpg. Surprised some cars going up the mountain at 75 mph.

Edited by Angrybird12

Sweet! ya, I'm definitely enjoying it more an older honda accord tired racing me this weekend and I kept up neck and neck till about 45mph when he started to pass me. has me wondering when the car magazines did the 0-60 testing it was in brand new cars and i bet the just floored it the whole time. I'm pretty sure we could beat those numbers now. I'd still take a normal automatic trans over a cvt, but I don't mind driving it like i used to.

the company i work for does all automotive stuff so we often get to drive different cars.. this friday we had to return 3 2016 kia sorentos back to kia head quarters.. sadly i was the only one that had a vehicle that didnt have expired tags so i got to drive my car to pick everyone up.. about 800 pounds of grown man meat packed into this little guy.. they all make fun of my tiny car .. not anymore(not as much).. they were very very surprised how quick it went especially loaded knees to chins with 6' tall guys.

frankly i was a little surprised too.. sat a little lower and too a little longer to break but accelerated just fine..