Very weird aircon issue

When the engine temp reach normal, the fan turn off, and with that, the aircon compressor also turn off. But after 5-10 seconds, both aircon compressor and radiator fan turn on for about 5-10 seconds, then will turn off again. This keeps on going like that forever, and as a result, the aircon is not cooling.

Any idea what could be wrong?

I also dont understand why the aircon compressor turn on and off the same moment the radiator fan turn on or off.

I would contact your area GM Customer Service # and you will get some help with your issue. Since you do not have the US model, there was never a recall for the A/C, but both systems are similar in that they have sensors to make them more gas effecient. The problem you have sounds very similar to the one the recall was was issued for...so give 'em a call and let us know.

When the engine temp reach normal, the fan turn off, and with that, the aircon compressor also turn off. But after 5-10 seconds, both aircon compressor and radiator fan turn on for about 5-10 seconds, then will turn off again. This keeps on going like that forever, and as a result, the aircon is not cooling.

Any idea what could be wrong?

I also dont understand why the aircon compressor turn on and off the same moment the radiator fan turn on or off.

If you need any assistance in getting in touch with someone in your location, I would be happy to assist. Feel free to send me a private message along with your VIN, contact information and your preferred dealership? Hope to hear from you soon!

Patsy G

Chevrolet Customer Care