We live on an Arkansas gravel road, which translated means in a good year, we "may" see a road grader twice. I had a flat at 400 miles, which turned out to be a sheet metal screw. (Cannot blame the roads for that one. )

I'm looking for something that is more comforting, and reassuring to me, than a compressor and a bottle of goop, which will ruin the inside of the tire, and require buying a new tire. Salesman suggested an Aveo wheel & tire, and bottle jack. I can see that working but you'd still have to get the original tire repaired and back on due to mis-match of tire sizes. Wondering if anyone has bought another full sized Spark wheel & tire? If this is the case, you'd almost have to park it on the back-seat floor, as I see it. Just looking for a viable solution, and not have to call road service in middle of night.

That sounds what I'm looking for. I just don't want to wait forever for OnStar to locate someone to service a flat. Prior experiences with Good Sam resulted in sending someone from 75 miles away. I can take care of the small items myself, but want something better than a compressor and bottle of goop.

I purchased a used 14 inch eight hole universal rim for $20.

Bought a new Goodyear Integrity 175/65/14 tire from Walmart last winter for $50.

Free mounting, $9 balance at Walmart.

It fits in the "hole" in my Spark.

Looks like a perfect solution...combine that with a 'scissor' jack and you're good to go for only $70. Looks like there's room for the little compressor as well?