Waiting for delivery.

There were plenty of them in PA if you want to go out of state, try using Autotrader.com and one other if I can find it to locate cars in a wider area than Chevy will show you. If push comes to shove the dealer will often buy the car from another dealer in order to get the sale when they can't find a dealer to trade inventory. There are still cars out there.

What color and options do you want so we can help you search?

I ordered my spark last week of July still it isn't even built according to the website. The dealer keeps saying 8-12 wks. Don't really know when I ll get it. ;(

If you ordered early, it appears (not fact) that GM is holding them back some for reason. I'd check around with other dealers and see what they have in stock.

I have a strange feeling that the USA has all the cars it is getting until after the first of the year. My theory is that they made a big push for the USA launch which deprived the rest of the world, now they need to get back on track for the rest of the world and the USA won't be getting any more anytime soon. That is the only reason I can come up with why an ordered car has not been scheduled for production. Part of that has to do with the 1.25 liter motor instead of the regular 1.2 liter motor, because that 2 horse power less would have been a complete deal breaker over here. I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't wait too long to get the car you ordered.

• 1 month later...

I have a strange feeling that the USA has all the cars it is getting until after the first of the year. My theory is that they made a big push for the USA launch which deprived the rest of the world, now they need to get back on track for the rest of the world and the USA won't be getting any more anytime soon. That is the only reason I can come up with why an ordered car has not been scheduled for production. Part of that has to do with the 1.25 liter motor instead of the regular 1.2 liter motor, because that 2 horse power less would have been a complete deal breaker over here. I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't wait too long to get the car you ordered.

There is a body kit that I think would look great on the white Spark, pictures are down in the modifications section. Lots of places on the white one to place 3M black reflective material for accents. It glows white when a light strikes it which would be neat at night.