Spark Review with Dale Earnhardt Jr.

I posted the video yesterday in the review section. That video makes me want to take mine out and find a go cart track....

As for the comments, I guess those people haven't read the reviews by others.

That Mitsubishi guy is absolute ignorant. The spark ranks 27th out of 40 compact and subcompact and mini cars while the Itsabitchi ranks 40th out of 40.

"They cost more, but Chevy's own Sonic, along with the Ford Fiesta, Kia Rio and Nissan Versa Note are more substantial and appealing to drive. But the 2014 Chevrolet Spark is tops at the bottom line, and it's refined enough to make you proud of your new ride." -- Edmunds

"For something with a starting price of $12,995, the Spark feels surprisingly upscale. -- Car and Driver (2013)

"With 10 airbags, a sufficiently solid feel, and a cheap and cheerful interior, the Chevy Spark is plenty of car for used car money." -- Motor Trend (2013)

"Affordable, in this case, does not mean cheaply assembled, poorly designed or unsafe." -- The Washington Post (2013)

"In addition to stylish looks, the all-new Chevy Spark has a very attractive starting price and a surprising amount of storage capacity. City-dwellers will like the Spark's ability to fit into the smallest of parking spaces." -- Kelley Blue Book (2013)

Edited by Angrybird12