• 2 weeks later...

My yellow seats look terrible when they just get wet, like from getting into your car from the rain, I use turtle wax upholstery shampoo foam. It makes it look a lot better , but I am looking for some sort of seat covers that do not cover up air bags...I have looked at 2 other lemonades and they look like mine....Tim

My yellow seats look terrible when they just get wet, like from getting into your car from the rain, I use turtle wax upholstery shampoo foam. It makes it look a lot better , but I am looking for some sort of seat covers that do not cover up air bags...I have looked at 2 other lemonades and they look like mine....Tim

Thanks Tim! I call mine Lemonade too. I'll try the turtle wax and the awesome suggested above. I'm not steam cleaning it for sure. First I'd have to do it like everyday and second when they get wet they look absolutely terrible! I really don't want seat covers. The reason I bought the car was the color! :)

• 5 months later...

I tried Blue Coral to clean my seats and it SORT of worked. It cleaned the stain on my back seat but when I tried the passenger seat, it left a rim stain from where it was wet. In the end, I tried laundry soap in water and wiped down the entire seat with a rag. It dried PERFECTLY CLEAN!

Edited by Ereenay