After a long hard battle with this car we finally got some results from gm. It isn't the greatest but we are very happy. They gave us 2k for our troubles if we got another gm product. We bought a new camaro. Base model 6 speed manual but that's what we like! Couldn't be happier. Trade in on a 2lt manual with 17k miles was 9k plus the 2k from gm. We got in a brand new camaro for $100 more a month. And the best part...... Wait for it..... The AC works!!!

After a long hard battle with this car we finally got some results from gm. It isn't the greatest but we are very happy. They gave us 2k for our troubles if we got another gm product. We bought a new camaro. Base model 6 speed manual but that's what we like! Couldn't be happier. Trade in on a 2lt manual with 17k miles was 9k plus the 2k from gm. We got in a brand new camaro for $100 more a month. And the best part...... Wait for it..... The AC works!!!

We also have a V6 Camaro, ours is a 1LT Convertible 2012 model. The Gas mileage really isn't bad for such a large car. You can expect about 22 overall with 30 to 31 on the highway with a Coupe.I had a 2010 coupe before trading it for the 2012 convertible.

I would be happy with a Camaro too. I looked at a nice used V6 model, and seriously considered buying it. Until I found out about the insurance. My insurance company wanted $168 a MONTH!! for minimum liability, and basic comp and collision with a $1000 deductible. That is three times what it costs for my new Sonic sedan, I am 55, with a perfect record.

There's a million variables determining an insurance rate, past driving record, age, place of residence, miles driven per year, credit score, amount of licensed drivers in the household, amount of cars in household, home owners policy from same company, coverage amounts, deductible amounts, make of car, model of car, it's crazy but the list goes on, and on.