Fastest Couch (aka Big Car) that you've ever driven

Just out of curiosity malibuguy, are you still having thoughts about putting a turbo on the Spark? If I'm able to get my hands on one, at a halfway decent price, I'd be willing to let you work on it as a test mule for whatever you have in mind. I'd really would like to see what would happen if these things were turbocharged from the factory. Although I would like to get a better transmission than that stupid four speed auto or that even stupider CVT. Maybe a 6 speed auto would work better especially with the manual shift mode.

Biggest boat I have ever driven was a Cadillac Brougham with an oldsmobile 307 engine. Was geared too tall and really underpowered.

If you were going 60 and floored it, it would drop 2 gears, I would hear it sucking in a lot of air .... but it didn't go any faster.

Nice riding car

Just out of curiosity malibuguy, are you still having thoughts about putting a turbo on the Spark? If I'm able to get my hands on one, at a halfway decent price, I'd be willing to let you work on it as a test mule for whatever you have in mind. I'd really would like to see what would happen if these things were turbocharged from the factory. Although I would like to get a better transmission than that stupid four speed auto or that even stupider CVT. Maybe a 6 speed auto would work better especially with the manual shift mode.

Definetly. Since everything is up front fabricating a turbo system would not be difficult