New TSB fixes pistons, transmission mounts

I would love for one of the Customer Service ladies to get on this thread and do some background research and inform us if this is a legit new TSB and not just an article. And if this is only limited to the 2014 models or if it is present with the 2013 models as well.

My Spark is spot on with the engine issues. Very lud engine, very loud tink/ping noise and loss of power occasianlly. But no...... The dealer has said that this is normal engine noise and normal for a small eco car. Funny how they said the same thing about my A/C, but then a recall comes out fixing the issues i brought it in 4 times for.....

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes my car will be really sluggish from takeoff and sometimes it is really good, could this be the issue with mine?

I have a 2014 with the CVT. It gets really annoying when trying to pull out because I never know when this will happen.

Hey Timothy,

I apologize for the concerns that you are experiencing with your Spark. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please send over a PM with your VIN, current mileage, contact info and a preferred dealership to reach out to? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Patsy G

Chevrolet Customer Care