misjudged the miles but only got a little over 8 gal in there. would of made it fine, just wish I had that number. and GM screw you for not letting me see it when my gas gets low! Had i known I was 6 miles short I would of kept going.

Yep 481 miles is as close as I have come before chickening out.... And about 475 a few times. I know the roadside assistance coverage will bring you $5 worth of gas if you run out... But mine always seems to near the 500 mark on my trip home at 3am so I wonder how long it would take for RA to get that to me if I don't make it to the next gas station.

Got an avg mpg rating of 51.5 during a 98% interstate trip of about 90 miles going 60mph with pretty heavy but steady traffic so got a lot of drafting and some pushing from the cars passing. A/C was on full. Because I had just left the dealer for a/c fix. I'm glad my mpgs are back up. They had dropped with the a/c being messed up.

Oh I have a 4 speed auto 2LT. Wished and thought I was getting the 2014 with cvt but didn't pay as close attention as I should and got a 2013 with regular tranny. So over 60mpgs kills my mpgs. However at 75 mph with traffic to draft I stay around 42 mpgs. But have to have the right conditions.