It has been a couple of months now since I got my Little Blue Pearl

And I am very happy with her. We sure get some attention while out and about driving too. I think Chevy Spark owners recognize each other. One time somebody in another Spark honked at me and I honked back. I have been driving her every day and got more than 2000 miles now. :wub: :)

Nice to hear! I've had mine for over a year now, still pleased with it other than a couple of quirks with tires and a minor a/c issue that affected early builds, it's in the process of getting fixed. I do see other Sparks around here, too, except I seem to be the youngest owner, everybody else with a Spark appears to be over 50 years old, I'm 35, lol. And people who notice my car the most are also over 50.

Edited by austex04

I see a bunch of them around here and get the occasional wave or honk. And yes for the most part they seem to be older owners with a sprinkling of younger . This seems to be the case with many of the micro cars , smarts, IQs's and Fiats all have an older demographic .

I think maybe older people are paying more attention when they are out and about. :) I am 47 but don't feel old at all. Actually it is quite spacious. I have checked it out when going to the grocery store and my little trunk can handle quite a bit of grocery bags. :)