My Oregon dealer has 20 ea, 2014 Sparks for $9999 again.

Just saw the ad on TV.

Ad says they have 20.

Airport Chevy in Medford, OR.

I bought my Spark from these folks last fall 2013.

Excellent dealer. No Bull/ Tricks.

This is the 3 rd time they have offered $9999 Sparks.

This will total about 60 Sparks.

If like before, they will sell out real fast in a few days.

I saw that last night when I was looking through ads.

Still can't find a dealer willing to let them go for any less than $12K here. I even did an intense search last night to try to find a local dealer who will match another advertised price. All the dealers around here that do state that they only do them within their major metropolitan area.

I'm guessing they can sell them this cheap because they are buying the same model and trim in bulk, plus maybe less transportation fees since they are on the west coast. There's not a single dealer around here that has more than 10 Sparks in stock, most much less than that. LS Manuals are hard to find, but not necessarily rare.

SH

Here in the NY/NJ Metro area, most dealers are stocking 5 or less Sparks, the LS manuals, are the most common, the 1 LT's are around, but limited in stock, and the 2 LT's, are a very rare bird. Sticker price is final, you cannot deal. So you compromise on model, color, etc. You can special order, but then you have a long wait, and the dealers are not really cooperating with each other.

Here in the NY/NJ Metro area, most dealers are stocking 5 or less Sparks, the LS manuals, are the most common, the 1 LT's are around, but limited in stock, and the 2 LT's, are a very rare bird. Sticker price is final, you cannot deal. So you compromise on model, color, etc. You can special order, but then you have a long wait, and the dealers are not really cooperating with each other.

Agree. I wanted a green 1LT stick, and it had to come from 4 hours away. Charged me $250 to go get it too. Price you pay for being picky. I never saw a 2LT stick in my new england search.

I stopped by the dealer Sunday night.

Joel, my salesman said they originally had almost 50 Sparks for $9999 for this recent sale.

I counted approximately 18 Sparks left on the Lot for the $9999. This is day 5 of the Sale.

Lots of White and Silver colored ones left.

I got to see the new Grape Ice color. Looked more Lavender to me.

They only had one Lemonade color and it sold first thing.

It is interesting to note...

With so many Sparks sold in my Area, I am the only member of this Forum.

This is their 3rd Spark Sale. All together, I would estimate they sold over 100 Sparks for this low price in my Area.

Some out of town buyers, but not that far away. Joel told me one from Portland.

You would think it would be an ideal place to have a local Spark Car Club.

• 11 months later...

They still have them for 9999.

Located in Oregon.

http://www.airportchevroletcadillacbuickgmc.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Chevrolet

Click "model" and find "spark".

Looks like they have 74 each.

All are 2015.

My salesman was Joel. Nice guy.

We have almost 30000 miles on our 2013. Been a great little car.

All colors, but no black. Wonder why?

Edited by stevesparky
  • 2 weeks later...