• 3 years later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This all sounds really nice, as they continue to elevate the problem up the ladder. Why isn't this fully explained to the owner? This would instill some confidence in the person who just wants their c

What problems? According to GM there aren't any problems! Any issue with the vehicles is just our opinions, and the cars operate as designed - which tells us how well the cars were designed!

In all honesty, what I will do is file the papers with the state, and contact my politicians - and of course the lemon magnets which will probably draw the local media's attention. If I could affor

Now that's it's slightly cooler here in S FL I'm not using my AC as much. So right now it's not a problem for me but it is still there. I still have not had them look at my recirculate flap problem, have you Greg?

I love my Spark but just wish they would release an actual fix they the engineers are working on. tubemate authorityapk.com get-mobdro.com

Edited by miyabhai101
On 1/11/2020 at 6:01 AM, miyabhai101 said:

Now that's it's slightly cooler here in S FL I'm not using my AC as much. So right now it's not a problem for me but it is still there. I still have not had them look at my recirculate flap problem, have you Greg?

I love my Spark but just wish they would release an actual fix they the engineers are working on.

Most of the people in the thread are long gone. It is a six years old. Basically if your Spark is a 13, 14, or 15 they arent going to do anything with it. They have moved on to the newer models. I never had recirculate problems but the air never really worked all that well during the hot part of the summer. i think there was a major design flaw with the size of the compressor that they couldn't fix. 

8 hours ago, Ray Dockrey said:

but the air never really worked all that well during the hot part of the summer. i think there was a major design flaw with the size of the compressor that they couldn't fix. 

I think you are right. The 2017 Spark barely keeps us cool in Florida summers, but the 2011 Chevy HHR has way better A/C, never had the A/C serviced since it still works great. You can make ice with it inside the car LOL. However the 2017 the Spark A/C is adequate for an economy car. It at least keeps passengers not sweat to death in very hot and very humid Florida summer heat.

Edited by Bobby MSME
  • 4 years later...

Make dating stress-free and enjoyable with the best casual dating experience.
Genuine Ladies Unsurpassed Сasual Dating
[URL=http://meettomy.site]Prime Сasual Dating[/URL]