I had the dealership install the Bringgo app on my car. They said now all i got to do now is get the app on my phone. Which I already did cause I thought it was in my car to begin with. My problem is what page on the radio do i go to to access this app. I can't find it but yet they said they installed it. What do i do?

You mentioned the Pandora app doesn't show either . All my apps except for Bringo were preinstalled . I use an Iphone but sometimes if the cable doesn't make a good connection the app won't show up on mylink . I have to reconnect . I also have all the Galaxy Note phones , Bringgo isn't available on my note 3 so I can't check for you . But even though I never tried the Bringo app , my other Note was very glitchy when using Mylink . I gave up and just use my Iphone , it just seems the Mylink was designed to work with it .Your dealer should have someone specially trained to help you . You may want to try rebooting the phone if you haven't already done that and check all your settings on the phone and the Bringo app you downloaded .