Forum decals NOW available.

OK folks, here are the forum decals, I have only had a small trial batch made to see if anyone wants them. They are $4.50 for 1 sticker or $6 for 2 stickers delivered to your address. They are available in black or white and either internal or external fitting. If there is alot of interest I can get more made in different colours and with different colour writing. Any special orders or colours will cost a little extra, just let me know and i will price it for you. Anyone wanting banners get in touch and I will get prices, the more who want them the cheaper they will be. Cheers

post-278-0-74046500-1378411716_thumb.jpg

All PMs have been answered. Because this is only a small batch I didnt make a great amount of them, so I now only have 1 white external and 5 internal left, and 8 black external and 6 internal left. If more people are wanting white I will get another batch made if there is enough interest. Cheers.

All PMs have been answered. Because this is only a small batch I didnt make a great amount of them, so I now only have 1 white external and 5 internal left, and 8 black external and 6 internal left. If more people are wanting white I will get another batch made if there is enough interest. Cheers.

payment sent !

BTW your probably better off just sticking with white due to the fact that most will have Tinted windows...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may need something else for my car, not happy with the way the inside glass is working on the rear window. I think an outside version on the paint opposite the "SPARK" badge (left side in the USA) would be better. Hard to read the one in the window.

• 2 months later...