Thanks everyone. I like to think that we all make our own car different. Psquare75, I thought about that matching color, but I needed a paint that could handle a higher temperature. I used a engine block paint with the closest color I could find. It has been painted for six months and it has not cracked or peeled. Maybe when I freshen it up I will apply the accurate color.

I would also do the center of the brake rotor black and the outer edge. By next spring it'll be rusty :(.

That is a great idea. I need a fall project anyway, and I can take a weekend to brighten the car's appearance. I will have to save some money and purchase wheels with a open face so that the color shows better.

• 2 weeks later...

Like I told you the other day, good work man! Look awesome

Thanks. I looked closely at them when I was washing the car on Sunday and saw that there was a chipped area on the rear drum. I can see that I will be needing to take a close look at them this fall and cover the chipped areas. I will find some paint that matches the car better and see what difference that makes.

• 4 weeks later...