Back to the compacts

Hello everyone, Just bought a 2013 LS manual on 08/27/2013. Got the salsa red with silver inserts. Got 250 miles on it so far. I was surprised how well this car handles wind from semis and large vehicles. Traded in 04 Colorado for this, I got tired of the Colorado being pushed around by semis and any kind of wind. Always had to measure the wind before I hit the road, ridiculous. My previous cars before the colorado where always compacts. Not being able to floor it on take off will take some getting used to, but still, glad I am here and now part of this community.

Welcome to the forum :dance: I had 2 Chevy Beretta's a '88 GT for 10 years and '95 Z26 for 3 years before I bought my 2013 Spark LS Automatic in Jalapeno I love my Spark, I named him Slimer from Ghostbusters :rockon: After 3 years my Z26 got totaled,but it was for the best B) I got enough money from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident to put down on Slimer :victory: I hope you enjoy your Spark :happy feet:

Welcome to the forum Ataristic

Congrats on the new Spark. So glad thay you are enjoying it. Please send me a message if you have any VIN, warranty, dealer or Spark related questions that you don't find the answer to on the forum.

Spark_Rules-0713

If your green Spark is named Slimer as a reference to the character from Ghost Busters that is super cool. :)

Jackie

Chevrolet Customer Care

Welcome to the forum Ataristic

Congrats on the new Spark. So glad thay you are enjoying it. Please send me a message if you have any VIN, warranty, dealer or Spark related questions that you don't find the answer to on the forum.

Spark_Rules-0713

If your green Spark is named Slimer as a reference to the character from Ghost Busters that is super cool. :)

Jackie

Chevrolet Customer Care

Yep it is I'm wondering what the 2015 Spark refresh will look like? I found this image

copy11ofsparkuscomes.jpg

Edited by Spark_Rules-0713

Okay, I like the refreshed look so much better, that fixed the one style element I don't like about the car, those silly headlights that go all the way up to the A pillar. The 2LT models should come with projector headlights, since it's the highest trim. In fact, all 2LT models in GM's lineup should have projectors.

Edited by austex04

Welcome to the forum :dance: I had 2 Chevy Beretta's a '88 GT for 10 years and '95 Z26 for 3 years before I bought my 2013 Spark LS Automatic in Jalapeno I love my Spark, I named him Slimer from Ghostbusters :rockon: After 3 years my Z26 got totaled,but it was for the best B) I got enough money from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident to put down on Slimer :victory: I hope you enjoy your Spark :happy feet:

I think you need more emoticons in your posts :0

Congrats on the new Spark! We have a Red LS as well; but an automatic. I've learned that gas mileage will be mostly on you. I drive like I want high numbers, and got my new high of 39.1 at the pump the other day in our LT. She drives the LS and can't get above 33 but she's heavy footed lol. We do about 50/50 city and highway driving.....

Projector lights would have been NICE, I'm still considering hacking mine apart and putting in Hella projector lights.

Sorry it's a 2011 render I found on GM news site

Okay, I like the refreshed look so much better, that fixed the one style element I don't like about the car, those silly headlights that go all the way up to the A pillar. The 2LT models should come with projector headlights, since it's the highest trim. In fact, all 2LT models in GM's lineup should have projectors.

If this is the '15 model. I'm surprised they're going back to a smaller pre-'13 grille.