• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been driving my harder since getting my rims and wheels.

Ordered my springs today!

That's what I did.. my car is sitting with a rake like a 70s street machine.. Kinda cool but not sure if 'right'.

Surprised you didn't go 17s.. I was figuring 205 45 17s.

My plan is to go 15x8 or 16x8, but I had these slipstreams just sitting in my garage, and they are damn near new. It would be a shame to just let them sit there while I figure out all of my fitment issues. Pretty happy with the look of them for now, as I am only in them 150 Bucks for new center caps, new blue chrome lugs, and having the tire shop swap out the tires and TPMS.

I wonder if sway bars would be something you could get locally manufactured at a metal shop? My brother from another mother is a welder, and for about 40 bucks we made a front strut bar before. Around Memphis we have performance shops that can make headers, down pipes etc. Wonder how pricey it would be for sway bars to be fabricated? :spend:

I have Prolines in my Cavalier. Seriously, 1.5" is no different than driving around with 3 Uncle Phil's in your car.

True until you put one Uncle Phil in there with it lowered lol. With just the kids in the back seat of the G6, the tires were tucked at least an inch. And we're talking 110 lbs total for both kids. With no passengers in the back, there was about a half inch gap between the tire and fender well

I wonder if sway bars would be something you could get locally manufactured at a metal shop? My brother from another mother is a welder, and for about 40 bucks we made a front strut bar before. Around Memphis we have performance shops that can make headers, down pipes etc. Wonder how pricey it would be for sway bars to be fabricated? :spend:

Strut bars are pretty easy, but I think sway bars are forged, no?

I got them from www.anythingauto.com for about 240 shipped. I found a 10% off code online just looking around. I have used this website in the past and have always been happy with their speed and service. The shocks will not wear out any faster than the would normal because I do not have enough miles on my car for the shocks to have a wear pattern yet, so lowering them now they will not effect the life of the shock. I have took it over some pretty rough stuff and no bottoming out as of yet. I did however cut the front bump stops almost in half to give the shock a little bit more free room to operate as normal before getting to the bump stop. As soon as I can find a decent aftermarket strut I will switch to those, but as far as Ive have searched I have not found one being made for our cars yet...

There are coilovers available by megan try them

These are coilovers... Im looking for a good set of struts, like a good ol' set of koni's or anything a bit more aggressive of shorter than stock.

that will take a bit time now i cant even buy those springs which you have because they will get too expensive with shipping and the currency rate is too high right now to buy anything from us or uk

Actually we are looking for bolt on mufflers.

im gonna install one by next week or so will let you know how it is later on custom headers,over here also we just have magnaflow and hks which are way too expensive, the best tuned car right now here is the honda city which broke a record of 13 seconds 1/4 mile non turbo