2014 Spark EV to be sold only in California & Oregon!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/28/2013 at 10:03 PM, Lil Dew said:

The left coast eats that stuff up. Marketing did their research.

You say that with such a negative tone?

In any event, my 2017 Spark I committed to be the last internal combustion engine vehicle I will ever own. Unless I wreck it in the immediate future, I intend on trading it in for a Bolt or other competitive electric vehicle in the coming years.

While the Spark EV is dead, the Bolt was a very big upgrade and I was glad to see GM commit. The age of the electric car is finally here.

So what kind of range figures did any of the Spark EV owners get? How big is the battery pack and how far do you get?

The new Bolt reportedly has a 66KWh battery pack and gets over 400km of range on it.

12 hours ago, sparkto said:

You say that with such a negative tone?

In any event, my 2017 Spark I committed to be the last internal combustion engine vehicle I will ever own. Unless I wreck it in the immediate future, I intend on trading it in for a Bolt or other competitive electric vehicle in the coming years.

While the Spark EV is dead, the Bolt was a very big upgrade and I was glad to see GM commit. The age of the electric car is finally here.

So what kind of range figures did any of the Spark EV owners get? How big is the battery pack and how far do you get?

The new Bolt reportedly has a 66KWh battery pack and gets over 400km of range on it.

You replied to a thread that is over four years old. Most of the people in this thread if not all are gone. 

This is still a relevant topic, and there aren't any other topics in this section. Hopefully someone can come in and report their findings after a long period, such as battery performance after 5 years of ownership. It is my understanding most batteries are holding up very, very well if they aren't in super hot climates like Arizona.

• 1 year later...