Common Issues with the Spark?

I noticed the door panels scratch easy from letting the seat belts fling back :doh: My wife and I are going to be more careful my panels are scratched :cry::idea: I wonder if the plastic panels can be covered with crushed velvet? I've never done it before,the plastic is a little bland looking :)

Edited by Spark_Rules-0713

The only issue I'm having with my 2014 Spark, is the wretched audio speakers lol. Next bit of extra cash, will be going toward speaker replacement. As far as the A/C goes, I'm not having any of the issues listed from other members on here. I get a nice steady stream of cold air from the vents. So far though...it seems to be in great shape (knock on wood). I've been paying extra close attention to detail, since I came from my horrendous experience with my '07 Ion. Swore off GM cars because of that atrocity; but my buddy pulled through and helped me into giving the Spark a chance. Very glad I did

The only issue I'm having with my 2014 Spark, is the wretched audio speakers lol. Next bit of extra cash, will be going toward speaker replacement. As far as the A/C goes, I'm not having any of the issues listed from other members on here. I get a nice steady stream of cold air from the vents. So far though...it seems to be in great shape (knock on wood). I've been paying extra close attention to detail, since I came from my horrendous experience with my '07 Ion. Swore off GM cars because of that atrocity; but my buddy pulled through and helped me into giving the Spark a chance. Very glad I did

Yep I'm with ya on the speakers the back ones are very tiny, I had to fade rear to -8 so I could hear them with the front speakers :) Now they sound alittle better :)