I thinking of buying a spark

^true story

I often think about getting one for myself...as I do have a blast driving the wifes...however...ill be technically downgrading...im at the point now in my yaris where my mileage is really dropping its value...so do i act now or keep my yaris. I love having a huge trunk and plenty of room for my teenaged step children.

I did buy a spark lt1. I hope I did not make a mistake. The ac works fine so far. I like sreen in the middle of the dash. Its a automatic. My legs were 2 long to drive the manual.

Yep, being 6'4" I know your pain. I can't stretch out my left leg. The manual I would hit the brake with my foot while shifting.

Yep, being 6'4" I know your pain. I can't stretch out my left leg. The manual I would hit the brake with my foot while shifting.

Lol that's funny. I'm 6'5" and have hit the brake more than once while going for the clutch. A little brake test never hurt anyone.

Lol that's funny. I'm 6'5" and have hit the brake more than once while going for the clutch. A little brake test never hurt anyone.

Lol, I bet you get from people too, "You fit in there?"

The clutch brake check.

Edited by bluer101

Lol, I bet you get from people too, "You fit in there?"

The clutch brake check.

Oh yeah. I am still surprised at the size of it when I see others on the road. When I'm driving it feels like a normal sized car. But yeah, that's what I'm asked the most. "How do you fit in there?" Coming from a Monte Carlo where I had to nearly lay flat so my head didn't touch, I can sit straight up in this one. I'm thrilled.