Torcon  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want/buy aftermarket Intakes, exhausts, suspension, tuning, etc stuff would you want to buy things?

Korean Auto is in the USA and they carry some stuff, but most of it is the previous body style and may or may not fit our 2013 models. I would have them contact Torcon and see if they would be willing to import their products.

I appreciate your interest in doing business with us however as I
mentioned our part's manager, who is able to navigate the Korean
sites, has confirmed the genuine items are discontinued. We are not
able to obtain these parts, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

^^ from Korean Auto About Torcon

after im done with my stereo i want to get an intake and pipe system including muffler and exhaust

Torcon is GONE...... and intake (especially Torcon's I think is garbage honestly.. I will eventually help design one maybe. muffler will be down the road I think it soudns just fine with 2 cats and no mufflers.

If there is truely enough demand...I can knock out stainless exhausts not a problem. However I can only cater to the bases as thats what we have. Someone would have to lend me an upper model with the intergrated exhaust tip to accomidate the difference

When/If I do get a spark next year, I actually want to keep it as stock as possible. I might change out the speakers if they're as bad as people claim they are. I'm thinking I might get a personalized license plate for it and put a little Sonic the Hedgehog decal on the back window, since I'm such a Sonic freak.

Edited by Trancer07

Malibu.. I sprayed mine this weekend... and I've given up on these things now.. I realized even with a 35 shot... i still cant beat ANY cars... like.. it didn't move me up a class at all pretty much.. still running like 16s and shit... So I'm going to run a straight pipe out the back and be done with performance.

I realized even with a 35 shot... i still cant beat ANY cars... like.. it didn't move me up a class at all pretty much.. still running like 16s and shit... So I'm going to run a straight pipe out the back and be done with performance.

Sounds like the only thing that would improve performance is a bigger engine or a turbo or both.

When/If I do get a spark next year, I actually want to keep it as stock as possible. I might change out the speakers if they're as bad as people claim they are. I'm thinking I might get a personalized license plate for it and put a little Sonic the Hedgehog decal on the back window, since I'm such a Sonic freak.

speakers ARE garbage lol

i drove around it for 3 days ... by the 1st day i couldn't stand them. volume is too low and at about 30 they start to distort...

Malibu.. I sprayed mine this weekend... and I've given up on these things now.. I realized even with a 35 shot... i still cant beat ANY cars... like.. it didn't move me up a class at all pretty much.. still running like 16s and shit... So I'm going to run a straight pipe out the back and be done with performance.

you probably didnt get most of that 35 shot since i bet it was a dry kit. i bet these things run damn near stoich at all times...so you just leaned it out. to be serious tho...why did you buy a spark if you wanted a "race car" out of the box?

you guys immediatly jump to race car lol... I have a mustang that sprays a 225 Shot. The 35 shot was a joke and the Water injection I am going to be installing next week (no nitrous obviously) will be using distilled water only and under certain throttle positions.... BUT... the Distilled water injection will make the cheap 87 octane I run will work/run like 92/93 octane for QUITE a bit let money.

• 1 month later...