Dori

Show Off Your Spark!!

69 posts in this topic

Haven't seen a thread started where its nothing but sharing your Spark and its neat custom features you may have added. I am sure there is a thread somewhere out there that exsists about this topic, but here is another. I will start it off.

Meet Dori. She is only 2 months old and is getting new speakers tomorrow. She just got washed in the bay of the station. It was a slow night with no call's coming in so I decided to make use of the hug apparatus bay and give her a bath and a solid detailing inside an out. Here she is!

vkf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now lets see your's!!

jeevabobby26 likes this

20130618_173040_zps6d76c44f.jpg

5_zps0c99e96c.jpg

Nothing major, the usual black bowties, cross rails, fairing, vent visors, and side mouldings, for now.

Edited by WaltK
tfraser3 likes this

Welp I'd post one but it looks literally just like Walt's :p

photo-4.jpg Edited by bluer101

Looking good bluer and logan. Love the blacked out chevy emblem. Not sure how it would look on a blue spark tho. How did you all go about doing that? And boy do I need to get my windows tinted... It brings out a more aggressive look along with the Audi style LED lights around the headlight.

Just noticed why your front grill looked so sharp bluer. No plate! Man does that clean up the front end. Is it legal in your state to have no front lisence plate?

Edited by Dori

Looking good bluer and logan. Love the blacked out chevy emblem. Not sure how it would look on a blue spark tho. How did you all go about doing that? And boy do I need to get my windows tinted... It brings out a more aggressive look along with the Audi style LED lights around the headlight.

Just noticed why your front grill looked so sharp bluer. No plate! Man does that clean up the front end. Is it legal in your state to have no front lisence plate?

No plate in Florida. The emblem is just matte black vinyl. I put it on and carefully cut it out with a razor blade. There is a groove around the emblem that makes it easy.

Here's the original post.

http://chevysparkforum.com/topic/759-black-chevy-emblems/?fromsearch=1#

Edited by bluer101

Just used plasti dip, amazing plastic in a can. No masking, it peels right off till the bowtie so it is very easy. I would take the license plate off but it's my girlfriends car and I don't want her to get pulled over for that, the tint is a big enough risk. I took my plate off my Cruze, definitely looks better.

Wish they would have recessed the plate half an inch.

If you all need another plate bracket I threw mine in storage. I think it would look better without the bracket.

took a page outta Logans book

Screenshot_2013-06-30-16-02-22-1_zps8e93

Logan Vincent Healy likes this

I like the black on the door

$27 on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Spark-Door-Protector-Decal-Sticker-Black-Carbon-Black-4PCS-/171064606572?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27d43ebf6c&vxp=mtr

but honestly ? buy a can of plastidip and tape off the design ... its the same pattern on the car and just spray away. way cheaper

That's not plastidip? Looks good either way

I'm thinking I may try to recreate the black around the windows with vinyl reflective tape, need to look at the widths and see how much a roll will cost of the widest needed. The thin rolls are pretty cheap.

img1535946122.jpeg

img1537175186.jpeg

img1537348628.jpeg

img1534843768.jpeg

img1536858991.jpeg

img1536859002.jpegimg1536859011.jpeg

img1536859032.jpeg

img1535946407.jpeg

:)

weets, thats not fair... :p

did you have to hard wire those tail lights, or are they plug and play?

they look amazing

plug and play :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-SPARK-FULL-LED-Tail-Light-Lamp-assy-2P-1-1-Replacement-MATIZ-CREATIVE-/160950450713?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item257964fa19

i bought them with the led mirror covers:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevy-Holden-10-SPARK-2WAY-LED-Side-Mirror-Cover-Set-2p-/150795373113?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item231c1aca39

and made a deal both for $ 350,-

;)

o yeah i needed to put in a extra resistance because the blinker went very fast, but the resistance is included ;)

and in the netherlands we have a red fog light, so on one of the white lights i put a red coat so it is a red fog light :)

Edited by weetsj

img1537175186.jpeg

img1535946407.jpeg

:)

alright dude now your just showing off.... :drool:

Love the illumination

Thanks XD, the topic said show off, so i did XD and this is not all ;) you should check our profiles in the (the Netherlands) area on the home screen ;) my Friend John, did also do alot

http://chevysparkforum.com/topic/167-profiel-john-van-gelder/

Edited by weetsj

Here is Blue Bullet. I need to wash it, it's been a while lol.

k4l.png
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the plastidip adventure :)

Indeed it is! I am looking for other things to plastidip. I wan to finish the stripes but thats going to take while, lol.

the roof and the hood ;)