Stripes on spark?

I'm contemplating getting some decals put on my denim spark. I was browsing the GM accessories website and saw some cool decals. I'd prefer the dual off center stripes. What do you guys think? I'm completely stock right now, so the silver would be best because my wheels are silver, the white would look stupid. Ideas?

Before ordering I would suggest going to GMpartsdirect.com You'll save a bit of money. I am ordering the off center racing one in a flat black finish Monday.

I do like those Twingo decals too :3

I don't see Spark in any drop down menus.

Just a heads up

for full decals id like to recommend

www.challengergary.com

i bought a stripe kit from him a few years back and its still holding up.

this guy is EXTREAMLY reasonable. i bought the 71 rt kit and he sold it to me for $75 shipped ....

i am currently getting a kit from him for the spark.

similar to the holden hood but instead of the 2 stripes ending straight at the rear bumber im gonna see if he can round them in a U

Screenshot_2013-06-02-21-13-28_zps33177a

I have the blue color, I think the white stripes would look nice with blue, I don't like the black stripes with blue, although black would look nice with red or white. Twin stripes, one on each side of the Hood would look nice, not sure about down the roof and down the hatch though.

Bad enough I am this bright Jalapeno Metallic Green paint that screams attention by being odd color, to put stripes would be like saying officer please point that radar gun at me and search for anything out of place to pull me over as I drive by. :headspin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 6/9/2013 at 8:13 PM, Ace said:

Bad enough I am this bright Jalapeno Metallic Green paint that screams attention by being odd color, to put stripes would be like saying officer please point that radar gun at me and search for anything out of place to pull me over as I drive by. :headspin:

I have a lime green spark but in cali so does everyone else. I'm thinking of doing something like stripes to make it stand out.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...