greetz from the netherlands

• 5 weeks later...

hey,

i have my car for 1 month. And l don't like,

I love it!!!!!!!

it drives like great, enough brake( is just need one toe to brake)

it juses much less feul than my last car. wich was a jeep wrangler

here a few pics

IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5096.jpg

IMG_5093.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

greetz,

jeffrey

Edited by sjefke

hey,

I love it!!!!!!!

here a few pics

IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5096.jpg

IMG_5093.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

greetz,

jeffrey

It's great to hear this. Happy customers give me confidence in considering a Spark when it comes to the U.S. :salute:

hey,

I love it!!!!!!!

here a few pics

IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5096.jpg

IMG_5093.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

greetz,

jeffrey

Hi Jeffrey,

That Blue looks awesome! Does it have a metallic flake? I think that's the color I want to get once the Spark becomes available in the States.

Also, does Chevrolet offer an optional in-dash navigational GPS system? I know you can get a portable one, but I'm afraid I'd have to take that with me every time I leave the car to prevent theft.

And do you have an option for a spare tire? I have a UK owner's manual and it says you can either have the repair kit or the spare tire.

Too bad the US doesn't offer rear fog lights over here. Sometimes the fog in the Pacific Northwest can be quite wicked and being able to see the car ahead of you would be a benefit to safety.

Thanks! :D

-Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jeffrey,

That Blue looks awesome! Does it have a metallic flake? I think that's the color I want to get once the Spark becomes available in the States.

Also, does Chevrolet offer an optional in-dash navigational GPS system? I know you can get a portable one, but I'm afraid I'd have to take that with me every time I leave the car to prevent theft.

And do you have an option for a spare tire? I have a UK owner's manual and it says you can either have the repair kit or the spare tire.

Too bad the US doesn't offer rear fog lights over here. Sometimes the fog in the Pacific Northwest can be quite wicked and being able to see the car ahead of you would be a benefit to safety.

Thanks! :D

-Tom

It does have a metallic flake in the paint. I think it will be in the States, because it's a standard spark color.

I don't know if the in-dash navigation is an option, I didn't read it in the brochure. But i know u can buy a dash-mount for a in-dash navigation.

I hope u can buy one soon, it's really a great car!!!

hey,

I love it!!!!!!!

here a few pics

IMG_5164.jpg

greetz,

jeffrey

For a BRIEF second, I thought the 180 was in miles per hour! :hysterical::finger:

I certainly hope the US Version has both MPH & KPH on the same speedo (like the UK Version). Otherwise, driving over to Canada might require a lot of guessing…

It has to - well doesn't have to, but I think it's standard protocol since so many people cross back in forth in Canada on a daily basis.

It has to - well doesn't have to, but I think it's standard protocol since so many people cross back in forth in Canada on a daily basis.

You would think so. But unfortunately, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, and even Harley-Davidson motorcycles only use MPH in States & KPH in Canada only. They are not duel (which really sucks!).

• 4 weeks later...

You would think so. But unfortunately, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, and even Harley-Davidson motorcycles only use MPH in States & KPH in Canada only. They are not duel (which really sucks!).

That's strangely odd - if you have to make a new gauge for MPH vs. KPH, you might has well just add them both. Especially since the Canada and U.S. border is crossed so frequently between the two countries.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...