does everyone have? ... I'm currently liquidating my replacement 302 ford and my 2.3 turbo ford motor (made 511 horsepower to the tires) was rebuilt and sold in pieces. selling my 2 last turbos and my front mount intercooler.. but once thats done (this is where it gets on topic)

I have a 1979 100% stock carbuerated 2.3 mustang with a 3 speed automatic. full interior. she will be getting a small block ford motor swap (size withheld hehehe)
with a built automatic trans (lifetime warranty) rated at 1000 hp. those are my 2 vehicles as of now.

I just have a run of the mill red 4-door 2002 Cavalier (or CRAPalier as some call it). I see at least a couple nearly identical to it every day.

Ugh. I hate having a car that millions of others seems to have as well. Chevy's best selling car for what seems like decades.

I guess I really shouldn't complain. It's a damn reliable point A to B car.

Edited by Trancer07
lol I love the parking! I know a guy with the same wagon (give or take options) diesel 700hp and he drifts the Fuck out of it lol.

I can't ride bikes .. I'd get myself killed in 23 minutes

I would love a diesel but mine is gas. My Benz has never been "drifted" or never even thought of being "drifted.

Edited by Classing

Sorry about all the benz pics. I love the Spark but if it can hang in there with the Benz it is a good car. Almost 200k miles and it is solid as any new car. You would think this is a Mercedes commercial..LOL Working 2 jobs so please cut me some slack.

No Spark ... as my name implies ... and I know it's spelled wrong haha.

I have a 2011 Focus

195930_541358123843_3679675_n.jpg

and a 2000 Cherokee

149748_622631690963_930468013_n.jpg

I love driving the Cherokee! The mud tires have an awesome hum, I love the sound of the AMC242 engine. But it uses 3x the gas as the Focus to go anywhere, front differential is bad (buying a whole new axle ...) and the ball joints are set up.

Edited by NoSprak
i told you!! LOL YOU SHOULD SEE IT ACTUALLY DRIFTING.. It's an awesome mx of smoke colors

You are right. I stand corrected! At first I just thought you all were out on the streets abusing it like a bunch of kids hence my previous hasty comment. Many apologies!

I have a bicycle and a bus pass, no need or room for another vehicle. For large items, I rent a Home Depot truck for 75 min and $19. I will be buying a older Suburban to move cross country, with tow dollies to pull the Spark behind it. I will sell the 'burban burden soon after the move, as I have no use for it afterwards. It costs over $800 to rent a truck one way.

The Spark is my wifes car.

These are my current projects,

1997 Toyota Tercel Whitehawk Turbo track day car, the turbo is a IHI unit, from an older Legacy that was never used, very small & stupid responsive, boost starts around 1500rpm. I love my torque curve. Built it all from scratch.

536620_10151502695205278_1215663211_n.jp

598463_10151502696945278_483565394_n.jpg

my DD is a 2010 Yaris sedan base model (i wanted basically a new Tercel). Fully upgraded suspension, component speakers, minor motor mods...for now. I have a Garrett GT2554R patiently waiting to go on the car.

970607_10151917976940278_480429909_n.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...